Sanoii + Six has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.sanoiiandsix.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

July 26, 2010

The Black Keys.

I am usually late to jump on the music bandwagon. If it wasn't for friends I would be utterly oblivious to new music and all that it beholds. I blame it on my hermit like habits and the sweet comfort in listening and re-listening to old favourites. As mentioned in previous blogs I get stuck in music ruts. So I was more than thrilled when a friend introduced me to The Black Keys. Yes I know, I am a lagger. Yes I know they have been around for nearly a decade and YES I KNOW they have something like 7 or so albums. But hey better late than never! On first listen I was hooked and their album has been on repeat since I was introduced. I would more than likely chew tin foil just to see them live. I caught wind of their latest offering 'Brothers', this past week and well lets just say it is feeding my addiction quite nicely.

Here's to sharing!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us your thoughts and we'll get back to you as soon as we can ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
hello@sanoiiandsix.com

All work seen on our blog, unless otherwise stated, is courtesy of Sanoii+Six. If you re-blog anything pretty please link back to us.

We will always try and give credit to anyone and everyone we use on our blog. If you have any problems, would like us to take an image down or notice credit missing, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thanks!